Bathing Suit Policy
- Appropriate, lined swimwear is required as defined in our Swimwear Guidelines.
- Swimwear must be colorfast, and of a low water absorbent, quick drying, lightweight
- material suitable for swimwear, such as Lycra, Spandex, or nylon.
- No thongs or provocative swimwear permitted.
- “Street” clothing, cutoffs, gym shorts,
- T-shirts, undershirts and bras are not permitted as swimwear.
- Swimwear should not be so loose, or contain so much extra fabric, that it endangers the safety of the wearer or other swimmers.
- Under garments are not allowed to be worn with bathing suits.
- These rules will be enforced for both the safety and enjoyment of our valued guests. Aquatic staff reserves the right to check for proper swimwear.
- If it is found that you are not wearing proper swim attire, you will be asked to exit the water.
- All guests must shower before entering the pool.
- No alcohol or glass may be brought into the facility.
- No outside food in permitted in the facility.
- The use of profanity is prohibited.
- Proper swim attire is required. No thongs, cutoffs, gym shorts, undergarments, or long pants permitted in lieu of a bathing suit. Clothing that has rivets or metal grommets are not permitted on slides.
- Please watch your children at all times. Your child’s safety is your responsibility.
- Obey the Lifeguards and facility rules.
- Coast Guard approved lifejackets are the only floatation devices permitted. An adult must be within arms’ reach of a child in a lifejacket.
- Balls, arm floats, personal floats, masks, snorkels, and fins are not allowed.
- This is a No Smoking Facility except in posted areas. Please put your cigarette butts in designated ash trays only.
- No diving.
- Conduct, which may result in injury to self or others, is not permitted.
- Front jump feet-first entries only from poolside (no back jumps, twisting jumps, can openers or dives permitted).
- Non-swimmers must remain in chest deep or shallow water.
- Children who are not toilet trained are required to wear a swim diaper under rubber pants.
- Diaper changing permitted only in the restrooms.
- For your safety, the weight limit to ride slides is 300 pounds.
- Children 6 and under must be within arm’s reach of a supervising adult.
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult 16 years or older.
- Please refrain from running within the pool area.
- Single groups shall not monopolize a particular area of the pool and thereby limit its use by other patrons.
- No breath holding and prolonged underwater swimming due to the danger of underwater blackout.
- Guests with open sores, discharge, or who have had diarrhea within the last 2 weeks should not swim. You can spread germs to other swimmers in the water.
- Please refrain from entering “Employees Only” designated areas.
- Staff may alter or modify any rule to ensure the safety and enjoyment of the guests.
- Some rides have height or usage restrictions. Please follow posted rules at each attraction.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. Secure your valuables at all times.
- No weapons are permitted in the park.
If weather forecasts suggest the possibility of inclement weather, our operational schedule may change.The management of Splashdown Waterpark may delay the park’s opening, close the park early, or make other changes to the posted facility schedule when guest safety, staffing levels, or other operational concerns make it necessary to do so.
For your safety, all waterpark guests will be cleared from the water in the event of visible lightning or audible thunder. The pools will remain closed for 30 minutes after the last sounding of thunder and/or visual observation of lightning. Facilities may delay opening or close early due to dangerous weather, low attendance, rain, or air temperatures below 70 degrees.
Rain checks are issued when weather disrupts aquatics operations two or more hours before the posted closing time.
If operations are suspended for 60 minutes or more, guests can exchange their receipt or ticket stub for a rain check if they choose to leave the facility. The rain check will be valid for the remainder of the season.
If a rain check is issued and the pool reopens, guests will be required to return rain check to gain admission to the facility.
No rain checks will be issued during the facility’s final two posted operating hours.
No refunds will be given.
You must present your ticket stub to be issued a rain check.